Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro)
- Bank transfer
To properly execute a transaction using the order form for purchases with a credit card, it is necessary to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the 16 digits of your credit card number, as shown on the card itself
- Correctly enter the expiration date of the credit card (month and year), as reported on the card itself
- Enter the CVV security code (last 3 digits on the back of the card).
- Click on the enter button, to start the transaction, with the shipment in encrypted form of the data to the website of the bank that checks the availability of the credit card.
Please note that the credit card transaction takes place directly on the bank’s website, in secure mode (ssl).
Therefore we have no possibility of control, for security and privacy reasons, on the data entered in the form for purchases with credit card; this means that we have no possibility to know the reasons why a request is rejected by the bank. The most frequent reasons for a refusal of the transaction are:
- The use of a credit card not accepted by our system;
- An error in entering data;
- Exceeding the credit limit available.
In relation to this last eventuality, it may happen that the availability of the Card is ‘frozen’ by the bank for a few days, for a certain amount, if its holder has an online transaction with an e-commerce service, even if the transaction is not yet definitively concluded (ie: if an order has been sent but has not yet been processed).
2A is in no way responsible for this eventuality. It is also possible that a transaction rejected by the system derives from problems of saturation of the banking IT circuit.
The order is processed after confirmation of the credit. Bank Transfer The order is processed after confirmation of the credit. The bank details to proceed with the payment are indicated in the product purchase procedures.